FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cory620's Moderator Application

Go down

Cory620's Moderator Application Empty Cory620's Moderator Application

Post by Cory620 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 am

IGN: Cory620

Admin/Mod: Trial Mod/Mod

Why You Want Admin/Mod: I want to be a Moderator on this server so that I can watch over it and make sure rules are not being broken, and everyone is enjoying their time on this server.

Past Experience: I have been a Admin on a server that had a average of 30/50 players a day on it. I have also been a admin/moderator on a few smaller servers that weren't as popular.

Why You Should Get It:
     I believe I should get admin for the following 3 reasons, I'm mature, experienced, and active.
     At the age of 13, I'm pretty mature. I try my best to be mature, and look mature in front of everyone. But there has been times where I have gotten out of hand and was immature. I use proper grammar and correct spelling at all times to kind of bump that as well.
     I'm very experienced at catching hackers, or just rule breakers in general. When I was a Admin on that server with 30/50 people on a average basis, I would go invisible and watch the main PvP area. If I noticed something weird, I would start recording and go near him to watch more. Sometime's if I even thought they were aimbotting, I would fly behind them while invisible and catch them in the act.
     I'm very active, playing at least 5 hours everyday on the server. Along with this, I play during U.S EST times, when mostly everyone is asleep, including Moderators and Admins, so I would be a good edition. I also play longer then 7 hours on Non-School days.

About Yourself: I'm the age of 13 years old. I am a running back in American Football (Added "American" so no one gets confused). I also play Baseball, where I'm a pitcher and 3rd base man. I have been PC Gaming since I was 5.

Other: I've been playing Minecraft since 2011, and I'm fairly experienced with it. I hope you take this application into consideration.

Last edited by Cory620 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Cory620

Back to top Go down

Cory620's Moderator Application Empty Re: Cory620's Moderator Application

Post by Cory620 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 pm

My current rank is Trusted.

Cory620

Back to top Go down