FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonsword56 for Moderator

2 posters

Go down

dragonsword56 for Moderator Empty dragonsword56 for Moderator

Post by dragonsword56 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 am

IGN: dragonsword56

Admin/Mod: Moderator

Why You Want Admin/Mod: I would like to become a moderator to make sure everything is fair because I have been having a enjoyable stay on this server with my friends. I wish to serve as a helper to make this server enjoyable for all.

Past Experience: I have been set as admin on my friends server in which i was set to help create spawn and was set with the main job to help others protect there land. I also helped to make sure no one was cheating to there advantage in any way.

Why You Should Get It: I may not be as popular of a person as all of the other people on this server but I believe that if I try I could become a great moderator. I am on from 2-5 hours a day but I haven't been on as much so recently because I have had a lot of parties lately but I should be able to log on more towards the end of this week. I would also like to help this server as much as I can and have fun playing this server. I would also advertise this server on other servers to raise the population which would make the server more fun for everyone.

About Yourself: I am a trustworthy 14 year old boy who loves playing Minecraft. I love building complex redstone contraptions, PVPing and I would love to have fun playing this server with everyone.

Other: I would appreciate it if I could become a mod and help out the server.

dragonsword56

Back to top Go down

dragonsword56 for Moderator Empty Re: dragonsword56 for Moderator

Post by BlakeyBrah Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Accepted.

BlakeyBrah
Admin

https://factionpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down