FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

firenathan123 - Application form for staff

2 posters

Go down

firenathan123 - Application form for staff Empty firenathan123 - Application form for staff

Post by firenathan123 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 pm

IGN: firenathan123

Admin/Mod: Moderator

Why You Want Admin/Mod: I would like to help out the server cause there is only 1 admin atm and i would like to help the server out with some more help

Past Experience: I host 15 private server including some for Famous youtubers i also had my own server for a year with almost 40 players 24/7 online and im admin on 7 other servers with a minimum of 15 people online

Why You Should Get It: i think i should get it cause i have allot of experience with server hosting/being a admin/moderator

About Yourself: well im 15 Y/O and i love to play minecraft i work for different youtubers and im a Coder/Mod maker/Plugin developer i played minecraft since INDEV that is the first version that came out i know everything about minecraft

Other: well i would love to be a moderator thats all and if you can spare me that 1% of chance to be a admin i would love it xD

Other expirience with servers: I'm currently hosting a minecraft server for a populair youtube channel named: Dusdavidgames its a dutch youtube channel and some others before i hosted a few private servers for other populair youtubers i also am admin/co-owner on some BF3, ARMA 2, DAYZ servers and have like 3 years of hosting/admin/co-owner/moderator expirience

Last edited by firenathan123 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

firenathan123

Back to top Go down

firenathan123 - Application form for staff Empty Re: firenathan123 - Application form for staff

Post by BlakeyBrah Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Accepted for moderator Very Happy

BlakeyBrah
Admin

https://factionpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down