FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin

2 posters

Go down

mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin Empty mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin

Post by mattman9990 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 am

IGN: mattman9990

Admin/Mod: I would like Mod or Admin.

Why You Want Admin/Mod: I Would like to be Admin or Mod because I enjoy helping people and its my way of having fun
solving issues for me is like puzzle games and also i enjoy building.

Past Experience: I have been Mod before and Admin before on smaller servers mostly one nearly as big as this it was fun i also enjoy building.

Why You Should Get It: well i would like to be the best problem solver and one of the best builders also one of the best Mods and if i was to get admin one of the best admins.

About Yourself: Well I'm nice appreciative accept-ant of things i listen to people and staff i'm polite and can be funny and this is why i think i would be a good addition to your member of staff

Other: I'm good at maths science and OK at other things my hobbies are cars motorsport games sports and love helping people and building on minecraft its fun. Thank You for reading this.

mattman9990

Back to top Go down

mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin Empty Re: mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin

Post by mattman9990 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am

I would be happy with any rank from trial mod up

mattman9990

Back to top Go down

mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin Empty Re: mattman9990's Application for Mod or Admin

Post by CATGRIFF121 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Accepted

CATGRIFF121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum