FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diamondlegend69 using X-Ray

2 posters

Go down

diamondlegend69 using X-Ray Empty diamondlegend69 using X-Ray

Post by mizu0318 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Your IGN: mizu0318

Their IGN: diamondlegend69

What They Did: Used X-ray which lets you see all ores.

Why Should They Be Banned: I believe that diamondlegend69 should be banned because he used a mod which lets you see all ores including diamond, emerald, and gold. This gives this player a huge advantage compared to others. Rule 2 (No Hacked Clients) clearly says that you cannot use any hacked clients or mods therefore, he should be banned.

Any Proof:

mizu0318

Back to top Go down

diamondlegend69 using X-Ray Empty Re: diamondlegend69 using X-Ray

Post by MightyBigGun Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:32 pm

I have to disagree with this BlakeyBrah, I am someone who mines similar to this coz i get bored when mining straight or looking around and i find diamonds all the time in a similar mining way.

What you do not see in this video is that your mod has used /tp without consent from Diamondlegend69 and from what i heard from talking with the suspected hacker after the incident was that the mod was invisible to the two mining and i believe this is abuse of the /tp command considering Mizu does it alot without permission from other players.

Sorry if this is confusing but i believe that diamondLegend69 was not using hacks/x-ray and i like mining in weird patterns too and finding diamonds, Does Not Mean I Hack.

Thank you for reading this.

MightyBigGun

Back to top Go down

diamondlegend69 using X-Ray Empty MightyBigGun's Reply

Post by mizu0318 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 am

I definitely disagree with MightyBigGun because, if you do not use /v and /tp, you won't be able to catch players off-guard. Meaning, if the player knows that a Mod/Admin/Owner is coming to them, they will be aware and will not use xray or any other hack or at least just fake they do not have it.

mizu0318

Back to top Go down

diamondlegend69 using X-Ray Empty Re: diamondlegend69 using X-Ray

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum