FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mod application by spion13

3 posters

Go down

mod application by spion13 Empty mod application by spion13

Post by spion13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 am

username:spion13
mod/admin: mod
why you want to be admin/mod: i want to be admin to help the server stay free form hacker/spammers,i also want the server to be bigger than befor but i dont say the server was smal! i think it good that the 1.6 update dient have nodus but its still hackers out there! so ill help with my best and dont abuse!Very Happy 

Past Experience: i was mod on mc.glowstonepvp.com it was a server with 50 players online almost all the time!
the i was co-owner on mc.webbsy.com and op on minecraft.barneyjobson.com and i have my own server too !
i start play minecraft for like a year ago and i start with a pirat copy to check out the game the pirat copy was a alpha version!

Why You Should Get It: i shold get it becaus i want to help the server and let all have fun! im a serius mod and still just want to help the server to be big!!
im not that type who is angry on everybody and i like to be activ on spype and mineraft ill be a activ mod!¨
i dont gona ause the power u get.
i have some good experience with minecraft too. if its a hacker ill mabyjail him 20 min if hi use forcefield and if hi use it again ill kick him and then ill bad him.
ill give 2 warnings. but it depends!

about me: im a boy from norway who like playstation games and pc. my hobbies iscomputer and basket i also have black belt in karate jui jitsu.
im calm and friendly to other users any always like to talk.
im 13 years old. i also want to hang out with my friend and have fun.

other: i dont abuse and like to help te server free from hackers im be on skype 24/7 on the i pad so my skype is erviking13.
if its still anyQuestions add my skype erviking13 ill do my best to help the server!

spion13

Back to top Go down

mod application by spion13 Empty Re: mod application by spion13

Post by spion13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 pm

can u look here?

spion13

Back to top Go down

mod application by spion13 Empty Re: mod application by spion13

Post by CMHOCKEY34 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Spelled a couple woods wrong

CMHOCKEY34

Back to top Go down