FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod

2 posters

Go down

makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod Empty makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod

Post by makimakiwa Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 am

IGN: makimkiwa

Admin/Mod: Either

Why You Want Admin/Mod: I would like this position because, I would like to help people out and show them how to play on the server and show them around, people always ask for help but they don’t get it and I would like to help them. I would also like to stop all the people that are offensive or mean to other players.

Past Experience: On other servers I was given the job of Guide, my job was to intro new people and show them around, I was then given the title admin so I helped everyone out on the server and helped the owners with the server and website.
Why You Should Get It: I think I should get it because I have had past experience, I am helpful to people, I am Friendly, I am on almost 7 days a week from 3 pm to 8 pm and almost all day and weekends.

About Yourself:  I am 14 and am in grade 9 and I was school captain in grade 7 and will try to be school captain in grade 12.

Other: I am a friendly person and just want to help people out and make sure they are not bullied.

makimakiwa

Back to top Go down

makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod Empty Re: makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod

Post by BlakeyBrah Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Accepted

BlakeyBrah
Admin

https://factionpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod Empty Re: makimakiwa's Application for Admin/Mod

Post by makimakiwa Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 am

Thank you so much (is this on the website or server?)

makimakiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by makimakiwa Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am

If you want to talk to me on skype i am happy to tell you more

makimakiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by makimakiwa Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 am

Am i a mod or admin? thanks

makimakiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeyBrah Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Mod

BlakeyBrah
Admin

https://factionpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down