FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lulkles Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

lulkles Staff Application Empty lulkles Staff Application

Post by lulkle Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Now i'm sorry but i made this application before i saw the template please forgive me.

IGN: lulkle

Why should we consider you for a staff role in no less than 100 words:
I’m a great player. I love to help people with their problems. Cheer people up when they are feeling low. I have experience with being a moderator and helping., I Know a lot of commands and a lot about the command prompt so if you need help ask me. I’m always talking on chat (No joke). I am nice and willing to give anything a go whether you tell me to do something or a member does. I will tell everyone about this server, Friends, family and also random people. I have Skype (lulkle). Played Minecraft for more a year. I show respect for others and someone’s problem always comes first. I strongly recommend you to make me a Moderator I am funny, fun and nice.

How active are you: I go on minecraft about 1-4 hours a day (unless I’m on holidays).

How long roughly have you been a member: A few days

Have you donated if so roughly how much: I will if this application becomes true I will donate. I know donating is a big thing to help the servers. But if  I am a Moderator there will be a big change. Answering peoples questions and getting them more involved. Then they are more likely to donate.

How would you deal with someone who is being abusive to another player: I would ask what their problem is and how I can help. If there is no co-operation then kick them. if it gets worse  like they start wording me I temp-ban them or maybe even a ban.

Have you built anything noteworthy if so please specify: I’m alright a building castles with a my mates. But not the best (My honest opinion)

Do you have any other responsibilities with other servers if so please specify your role within that server: I’m a Co-Owner on a server that has been down for a while. We had around 50 people on it. Also I'm a Super Moderator on another. Also Helper. But on the server I’m a super mod on they have a lot of Moderators they don’t need me.

Persanal note:
Thank you for having the time to read my application. I really hope I become a Moderator. I'm a determinate young man so I can do the best I can. You will not regret having me as a moderator. Bye

From lulkle

lulkle

Back to top Go down

lulkles Staff Application Empty Re: lulkles Staff Application

Post by lulkle Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 pm

But if u wont me to use the template i will.

lulkle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeyBrah Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Accepted

BlakeyBrah
Admin

https://factionpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content