FactionPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back?

3 posters

Go down

Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back? Empty Re: Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back?

Post by CATGRIFF121 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I said don't use the commands and you still did.

CATGRIFF121

Back to top Go down

Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back? Empty Re: Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back?

Post by xRapidzZ Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm

the commands were to strong aye i bleive their the acctual mod commands if u are not caperble of handling them Well Theirs no hope of u getting Mod

xRapidzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xRapidzZ Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm

the commands were to strong aye i bleive their the acctual mod commands if u are not caperble of handling them Well Theirs no hope of u getting Mod

xRapidzZ

Back to top Go down

Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back? Empty Please reaqd blakey. This is my side to the story. Please may i have mod back?

Post by migironi Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:59 am

Hi there,
I was unfairly treated on your server. I was a trial mod for about 1 week and then I finally got promoted to mod. I was mod for about 1-2 Hours and then I got demoted because I used some commands that I shouldn't have as much. I didnt know and I think I got demoted because of a little argument with a guy called "fisher". I for his full name on minecraft but I know he had fisher in his name. After I got demoted he started asking for mod. I think he wanted me to be demoted so he could take my spot in mod.
I have got evidence of him trying to turn people against me and he did turn people against me. Like "Abum". I forgot the rest of his name but he is an admin and abum is the start of his username.

Fisher got me really angry and I then got demoted from Cat. And when I used those permissions I didn't know I was using my powers wrongly. Then everyone was spamming demote migironi. Look all I want is me to be mod again and try and hlp the server. Can you understand?
Cant attach an image but I can Skype it to you.

migironi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down